DYNAMIC INCOME SOLUTIONS SCAM!

This company is using a FREE website, red flag 1!

Also you can not reach them by phone #2

a similar scam was uncoverd by people in the same state a few months ago and the FBI beleives they have others(such as this one operating)

don't be another victum!

http://www.consumerfraudreporting.org/

You may be saying im getting paid, but thats how they work! they get your trust then one day, after they got enough from the public, bring down thier sites, and you cant contact to stop taking money from your account!

DONT GIVE YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION TO THIS COMPANY!

JOBS DONT COSTS MONEY, FOR LEGIT JOBS PLEASE CONTACT VETERANS IN THE WORK AT HOME FIELD!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:57 AM on Nov. 16, 2009 in Money & Work

• Good Job for getting on here and exposing them! That's awesome that you care enough to do so :-)

Alyssa M.
    www.4theLoveofMyFamily.com
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 11:38 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• Hello, my mom just joined them and she says its just like melealuca. which she has done also along with avon and amway. u dont have to give out ur bank info or anything like u do with the other companys. so i do not agree with this.
    emalee32499

Answer by emalee32499 at 11:58 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• Hello. I am the CEO of Dynamic Income Solutions. I have read some of your posts, and some of others..Posting things they are not sure of. I have the right to build my dreams, and so do my Representatives. We are not scamming anyone, We are building amazing teams to go together into MLM companies, with ready made down lines. I pay for all corporate tools, NEVER CHARGING MY REPS FOR ANY OF IT.

I do not want to hurt anyone and neither do my more than 500 reps. We love people, we never hurt anyone, and we are just trying to stay home with our children.

Please investigate for yourself before posting things that hurt fellow mothers...good woman who are working very hard to build like minded teams...that's all.

I looked up "Amway", a very reputable company...and I found over 300 postings that they are a scam. Lets spend more time helping each other, instead of breaking each other down.
    Leann Dawson
    Leann4Solutions

Answer by Leann4Solutions at 5:50 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• My name is Lynn Castaldi and I am the Asst. Stage 1 Director for DIS. As most of the lies have already been addressed I ask that everyone wonder why the person is posted as Anonymous.

We are all about help build better lives. We offer our free link to listings of traditional, work at home jobs to those who look but decide we aren’t for them.

So, unless Anonymous can back up the lies with fact (which isn’t possible), I suggest we all get back to looking out for each other and remember we are all in this life together. Help and support each other and try to make it a little easier for our Café friends along the way.
    FamilyWellness

Answer by FamilyWellness at 8:15 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• Wow!!! It's amazing!! What you ask?? Dynamic Income Solutions thats what.

Hello, My name is Ashley Crum and I am the Director of Social Intergration for Dynamic Income Solutions. WE ARE NOT A SCAM!!! There is not a more honest company. We are moms wanting to stay at home and see our children's first's.
    Their first step, laugh,crawl, whatever..
    We want to see it not the babysitter.
    We are not different FROM you.
    We want to earn RESIDUAL INCOME FROM HOME.
    NOT SCAM!

If notice, all of my fellow team members posted their name, why didn't the person that posted THIS LIE!???

WE ARE HONEST!!!!! WE ARE TELLING YOU OUR NAMES!!!!!

WOULD YOU RATHER BELIEVE SOMEONE WHO HIDES THEIR NAME FROM PUBLIC VIEW!!!!!!

THINK ABOUT IT!!!!!
    DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH!!!!!
    ashcat1985

Answer by ashcat1985 at 9:08 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• Hello I am Amy. I am the Leadership Training Director of Dynamic Income Solutions. I would Like to Know the person who posted this would not leave your name.  If there were any truth to what you are saying then why would you not show your name????

We ARE NOT a scam! We even have a program to help those who cant  afford to come with us.

We just have figured out a way to have a huge downline and wallk into ANY MLM company we choose.

The CEO of this company is the most LOVING, CARING, KIND, BUSINESS woman you will ever meet. She created it because she wanted TO WORK AT HOME like you all do! She wants to be with her kids and so do we.

Dynamic income solutions is a non- profit company.  The CEO also provides the things you need to get up and running.  We are making it possible to finally work from home. Any business costs and that is what we are!

amy1117

Answer by amy1117 at 10:12 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• My name is Nancy Nobles I also work for DIS. I am a mother Grandmother and a Great Grandmother I take care of my grandchildren. I came across this wonderful company called Dynamic Income Solutions. Yes I paid a one time fee for the rest of my time with DIS never having to put out a dime to the company again. Leann is a wonderful person always thinking about the other mother and children. Even the one time fee was waivered for many of our reps who could not afford to join. So I say no this is not a scam.
    nanc5

Answer by nanc5 at 11:26 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• My name is Shelley. I am the Stage II (Business Venture) Director for DIS. It is my job, after we have decided on a Venture...to understand the Pros/Cons of that Business...their Comp Plan...and how we will be successful in that Venture. We are not perfect...but we're learning DAILY!. The wonderful part...I don't do it alone. We ALL help EVERYONE in this business...no matter what. How many "SCAMS" do that?

Yes, there's a 1TIME FEE...1TIME! No monthly. And that FEE is good for LIFE!! We SHOW you how to place ads...leverage your money...and BUILD a SOLID residual income...so that we CAN BE MOTHERS TO OUR CHILDREN...AND WIVES TO OUR HUSBANDS.

Our CEO takes $$ from HER pocket to further our financial success. Yeah...what a "scam". Scam Artist don't spend THEIR money. They spend YOURS.

Pls get ur facts straight "anonymous" b4 spreading vicious lies. There R many scams out there, but WE'RE NOT ONE OF THEM.
    DreamBig1972

Answer by DreamBig1972 at 4:20 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• My name is Crystie Salsman. I am the Director of Research and Development of DIS. Do you even know what a scam is? If you did, then you would'nt make such judgements about our company. Our CEO, is the most amazing and professional woman and mother that I've ever met!!! She spends most of her days taking care of us and treats us as her family. Yes, there is a one-time fee, but that is all that is asked from an applicant. How is that taking people's money? We NEVER ask for account information and can be easily reached by phone! We provide, those who wish to stay at home, a way to reach their dreams while taking care of their families. We are doing big things and creating a world class team. So, whoever anonymous is, needs to do her research before making any accusations!!!! I thought this was a place to love and support each other, ask advice, vent etc.? Why not love a little more and quit spreading these vicious lies?
    csalsmanbtrfly

Answer by csalsmanbtrfly at 8:17 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• Hi, my name is Betty Armrbuster, and I am proud to say I am the Director of team marketing in a company called Dynamic Income solutions, and I LOVE IT! It is full of people who care about one another, help one another, and make you feel like a long lost friend from the moment you walk in the door. I have been with them since September, and will remain with them hopefully for the rest of my life. We are not a scam, we take no ones, SS#, no ones CC#. I assure you "we lie to no one"...we tell people exactly what we are, what we require, what you can expect from us...then we go on to say "if you are looking for a traditional pay per week job, we are not it", then we go on to tell them we will be happy to supply them "free of charge" a list of "traditional jobs". Now please someone tell me what are we scamming? We have been trying to help even those people who do not want what we have to offer "free of charge"..scam? I think not!
    Daph42261

Answer by Daph42261 at 11:03 PM on Nov. 23, 2009