Would you be upset??

It's me again, the wife upset about her husband chatting and getting advice about our children from a former co-worker. Maybe I wasn't totaly clear, he hid this from me and I had even asked him- BEFORE I found the messages-if he has discussed this with anyone..or a few reasons: 1 we live in a small town, and people talk, I didn't want our daughter being the talk of the town. 2 I was curious what the 2 people he mentioned had to say. And I may sound a little snotty here...I wasn't SNOOPING through his phone. We send pics to each other--umm how should I say? Grown-up pics to eachother.I was ONLY looking through those. He can go through my phone any time he want's. I have NOTHING TO HIDE. Also, when I told him that this up set me, his attitude was "too bad" I can talk to anyone I want. I can guarentee you, if the shoe was on the other foot, he'd be mad . Also, if it was a friend of OURS I wouldn't care. just had to clear that up

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on Nov. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• Well, he can talk to anyone he wants to.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 11:25 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• I see nothing wrong with it. Sorry
    tigerlily721

Answer by tigerlily721 at 11:28 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• I'd be a lot more concerned that he might show those pictures to one of his friends and they show up somewhere where they would really be the talk of the town.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 11:46 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• He should be able to confide in who he wants to.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 11:52 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• I don't think it is anyone elses business how y'all raise the kids. That should only be between you and him. For him to say too bad is just showing you he has no respect for you and doesn't really care what you think. It's not fair for him to take an attitude like that. People can be very nosy and spread gossip that isn't true. Don't explain yourself as to why you looked through his phone, I'm sure you had good reason to. Especially if he hid this from you before.
    Anonymous

• No need to explain. It's your life.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:14 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• he should have told you before he talked to her, as well as when he did tell her. and i would be upset. he doesnt want you takling to anyone, tell him you dont like it. and if he continues your going to talk to your hott ex! say it jus like that. put him in the position on how you feel. if he continues anyways he is not a good husband if he cant take your feelings into consideration.
    krisew90

Answer by krisew90 at 8:33 PM on Nov. 16, 2009