so what if someone misspells a word or two?

stupid spelling nazis. get a damn grip this isn't school and i'm damn sure like 99.9% of the moms on here aren't english professors!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on Nov. 16, 2009 in About CafeMom

• If you consistantly spell things wrong and use poor grammar,; you look ignorant.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 11:24 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• well, sometimes I find myself having a hard time reading the posts with all the Abbreviated words and 1 letter words it gets to be too much - it does make the poster look pretty bad! You can tell if someone is typing fast and making mistakes but sometimes I feel like I am really old not being able to read some of these posts and I am only 31..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 11:29 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• Just as long as you get your point across I really don't care and it makes sense I don't judge if I can make out what they are trying to say I am ok with that.

Not to mention for us very fast typist sometimes it happens. I just move on.
    Anonymous