pregnant dreams

i dream my friend was pregnant last week now last night i dream i had a little girl
what do those dreams mean could i be pregnant or some body elese?

sexylady35

Asked by sexylady35 at 11:36 AM on Nov. 16, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Usually dreams of pregnancy mean (If you're into this kind of thing...) a big change coming up in your life.
    Or you could be dreaming about being pregnant because you're thinking about it so much during the day
    motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 11:42 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• i am going to agree with ~motherofanaries~ because i had a dream 6 months ago that i had a baby and now i am 13 weeks along.
    mommy2bee240

Answer by mommy2bee240 at 12:16 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• well when i was preggo i was having nonstop dreams about me being a mommy and my fiance being a daddy and even when i went to bed at night or took naps during the day and then after a month of that it dawn'd on me that my period was a month late and i figured in a few mornings i would test and then went to bed and had a dream my test was positive woke up sweating and freaking out i was like no way i cant be preggo and i ran to the bathroom to test and it was positive and didnt even have to wait a minute b4 it showed up lol i took 10 tests and they were all positive and i used the dollar store ones so like for me i wasnt even thinking about it i was dreaming lol
    MOMMY2BE0786

Answer by MOMMY2BE0786 at 2:47 PM on Nov. 16, 2009