That time of month for everyone anonymous?

MOST people who post their answers anonymously are saying something catty and shitty. I don't really understand why; if you're going to go as far as to offend someone, why not let them see your face too so they can block you? Stay off the computer when you're on your rag, don't try to piss other people off bc you're having a shitty day!

not-so-des-hw

Asked by not-so-des-hw at 11:46 AM on Nov. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL I know what you mean,. ALOT of anons are just rude.
    I cant even stand them LOL.
    I do knwo that cafemom has started something.
    I wrote them asking about the anon button and they said that they have begun to warn that if youcontnue rude b*tchy answers that YOUR ability to use the anon button will be removed,
    SO if yousee soemthing rude or catty report it they get enough that person wont be aloud to post anon anymore.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• Not to sound mean but this does get asked alot . LOL
    I try not to be mean at all whenanswering. I give honest heartfelt answers.
    I just stay anon because you can google your screen name and it pull sup EVERYTHING.
    That to me is a bit scary in this day and age LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:48 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• well I've been looking at all these answers and and 8/10 of them are by anonymous people that are offensive, I can understand why some people do it for safety reasons, but some people do it just to be bitches and it's kind of annoying lol. it'll be in the title "please no catty answers" and then 4/5 of them are catty and anonymous
    not-so-des-hw

Answer by not-so-des-hw at 11:51 AM on Nov. 16, 2009