this is YOUR time to VENT!!! have fun...

What is everyone mad about? Worried, scared, tired of? Tell me! I'll start...I hate that my SO doesn't understand things the way I do. He just sees it as I'm overly sensitive or analyzing. Drives me nuts!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Nov. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I hate my hair.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on Nov. 16, 2009

• I HATE that my son whines all the time!!
    I hate that I have no energy to lose the 40lbs I need to
    I hate that both of our cars just broke and we will be in debt $4000 now...
    I hate that I haven't won the damn lottery already
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 12:01 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• I'm tired of when I have to make an important call, no one answers the phone! What do they have a job for!?!?!?!?!?!? I hate i'm in debt b/c of POS husband!
    Anonymous

• i hate that my mother thinks her religion is more important than her family
    i hate that i gained 60lbs while preggo-damn big macs LOL
    i hate that we only have enough money to cover all our bills but its a blessing i guess
    i hate that we live in a 1br apt
    sweet.lil.mama

Answer by sweet.lil.mama at 12:04 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• I'm pissed off that i've been married for over a year but have never lived with my husband.
    I'm worried that i won't be a good mom to my little brother
    I'm scared of what my little brother will be like as a teenager.
    I'm tired of being a SAHM. I just want to go back to school.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 12:04 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• I hate that am always home 24/7, too cold outside to even do anything, that this weather makes me so lazy, i hate that as much as i clean this house like crazy it never seems to get clean and waste all my energy on cleaning and dont even get to used it on working out.
    I hate that my boyfriend work all the time even on his days off. I hate that i have migranes, back pains for 4yrs and i cant get any better. i hate not having friends or family near by. I hate winter!!
    Anonymous

• I can't STAND when people drive in the left lane and won't get over to let you pass! I can't stand when I'm in a public place and parents don't pay any attention to their kids allowing them act like wild animals! I can't stand when I take my kiddo to a playcare, like at the gym, and I see kids with green snot dripping from their noses! I can't stand when people open their door into my car door and leave a huge dent that I can't afford to get fixed! I can't stand when someone goes through the door ahead of me and lets it slam in me and my baby's face! I can't stand paying tolls, my taxes pay for the roads already! There's so much more...
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 12:14 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• I hate fat. Being fat, feeling fat, looking fat. Guess I should do something about it huh?
    Anonymous

• I hate my boss
    I hate the new work management
    I hate being fat
    I hate not having energy
    I hate being broke
    I hate that I hate so much
    lich663

Answer by lich663 at 1:55 PM on Nov. 16, 2009