Want to be someone's Secret Santa This Year?

Go To:
jcp.com/angel

You can select a family in need and provide a little Christmas magic for them this year. Be a family's secret Santa and make their Holiday season bright!!

Do you and your family do anything during the Holidays (or any other time of year) for families in need? If so, what do you do to be charitable?

JazzlikeMraz

Asked by JazzlikeMraz at 12:21 PM on Nov. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Oh this is one of my favorite things to do!!! I love adopting local families at this time of year and helping whenever I can year round. Im a member of a local message board and someone always knows someone in need whether it be groceries, their home burned, christmas etc and we do our best to chip in and help.

I wont donate to anything that isnt local, whether its the animal shelters or people or churches. We just had a goodwill move in and because we are suburban houston and they are a houston company i wont even donate to them.
    Sandyr911

Answer by Sandyr911 at 1:39 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• Last year we sent a little boy a PS2 who was on wish a hero and my son felt bad for him so he sent it even with remotes. And it made us feel really good. This year we are sending some warm coats to a little girl who badly needs them. I try and help when I can even though we dont have much but to see others smile makes my day.
    momof5kidz

Answer by momof5kidz at 2:26 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• This is a great post. I'm going to post the link on my FB page too! We usually give to toys for tots, but I like this idea also! Thanks!
    not-the-momma

Answer by not-the-momma at 4:19 PM on Nov. 16, 2009