best prenatal yoga dvd??? any reviews? suggestions?

I am 18 weeks pregnant and would love to have a prenatal yoga dvd to do at home, while my older child is at school. Any suggestions? reviews? recommendation of dvd NOT to get? all suggestions welcome! :)

Tiffany8168

Asked by Tiffany8168 at 12:38 PM on Nov. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i cant remember the NAME of the dvd, but the aerobic intructor's name is Rainbeau Mars. She is I think 6 or 7 months along in this video and she has two assistants: one is in her 1st trimester, the other in her 3rd. They do very easy positions and teach breathing techniques. I did the breathing techniques when I was in labor and it made a HUGE difference! I like how her dvd has two assistants because if Rainbeau does a pose perhaps too tricky for the 3rd trimester, the assistant can show you the alternative.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 1:09 PM on Nov. 16, 2009