What to do to get more comfortable at night?

I am almost 37 weeks and am feeling misserable at night. I cannot find a comfortable position for the life of me. My tummy always feels like crap but at least during the day it's mind over matter taking care of my 21 month old son. I am waking up just about every two hours, this sucks! Any suggestion that might help me sleep better at night? I didn't have this issue with my first pregnancy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:46 PM on Nov. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I used a body pillow as soon as I was uncomfortable. Best thing for me! Lay on your side or back.
    Anonymous

• Lots of pillows! My body pillow was my best friend though all 5 of my pregnancies (new pillow every year) and still is! I also slept on the couch - for some odd reason it was more comfortable than the bed at that point. My la-z-boy too a few nights. Backrubs/massages galore from my hubby helped too. GL mama, you're in the homestretch!
    Anonymous

• pillows, but at this stage you probably wont get too comfy. Good luck and remember the end is near!
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 12:57 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• I had 2 body pillows. one under the belly and one along my back.

but then.....that late in the pregnancy...nothing works.

hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 1:15 PM on Nov. 16, 2009