What kinds of things do you do when you need that "Energy Boost". ?

Some days I am so sluggish and I have tons to do, and if I don't jump into, they just don't get accomplished. When it is cloudy and overcast my energy level seems down and I feel so tired. I get on my computer for a couple hours and am drawn to it. I guess I need to discipline myself, schedule time a little better and get more fresh air. My focus and concentration could stand a little bit of a recharge, too.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:50 PM on Nov. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Coffee, i cleaned the whole house once. It was spotless and thats an achievement for me
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 12:52 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• I drink a packet of Emergen-C. On bad days, I'll drink 3 or 4 packets. I love them!!!
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 12:57 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• Coffee, soda, sugar. Not the best things for energy but it works!
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 1:01 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• i take mega-t green tea pills or drink a celcius drink. they give me CRAZY energy!!! lol i could run laps right now
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 1:08 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• I take a shower. It always picks me up for a few hours.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 1:32 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• I always go for a quick walk around the block. It gives me the energy i need to get things done and makes me feel better.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 1:38 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• Do like I'm going to do today and try that 5 hour energy drink. I've been blue, down in the dumps, no energy for the past 3 days and I have to work tonight so I'm going to try the energy drink and see if it works!!
    lich663

Answer by lich663 at 1:50 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• haha its funny because coffee, soda and energy drinks dont work for me. it doesnt make me hyper. so i just use nothing. eat the right foods and you will notice a difference.
    Anonymous

• I take a short power nap and wake up refreshed.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:04 PM on Nov. 16, 2009