How can I find a good baby shower location for a friend that lives in another state?

I live in Buffalo, NY. I am throwing my best friend of 25+ years baby shower. However I have been finding in very hard to find the type of location she wants to have it at since I do not live in Alexandria, VA. She is looking for a place much like a club house or hotel parlor that is like having it in someones living room that will fit 30 people. I have been actively searching the web, but keep coming up short of what she would like. I know it is out there, so I am hopfull threw networking we will be able to find something!

Thank you greatly!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:56 PM on Nov. 16, 2009 in Entertainment

• Is there a mutual friend that lives closer to her that may be able to help?
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 1:10 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• I just found this site http://www.eventective.com/ which locates venues for varies kinds of parties and events. Maybe they can help.
    not-the-momma

Answer by not-the-momma at 3:53 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• Contact Alexandria visitors bureau.
    seasidegrandma

Answer by seasidegrandma at 1:31 PM on Nov. 17, 2009