What do you think of husbands who want their wives to get implants?

My friend mentioned that her husband wants her to get implants. I think that's really disrespectful and I woud be pissed if my husband wanted me to get them. I bet she doesn't tell him to get a penile implant or his stomach stapled!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:00 PM on Nov. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'd say "want in one hand and sh@* in the other"
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:01 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• I think he likes big boobs.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:01 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• My Hubby would love it if I did,lol. But he also say's it's up to me and that he loves me no matter what. I'm not flat chested, I'm a B cup but I would like to be a bit bigger, I'm just a chicken,lol.
    I think it depends on how the Hubby say's it.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 1:02 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• WOW.

Well, that's who she picked to marry, so there you go. She must have known he was into silicone, right? And if that's ok by her, no skin off your nose - right?

I couldn't possibly imagine those words coming out of DH's mouth.

Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 1:03 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• If he liked big boobs why wouldn't he have married someone with big boobs?
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 1:04 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• yeah i would be pretty pissed if my husband asked me to get implants. BUT if i asked him to pay for them and he said okay, thats a different story. lol.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 1:04 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• I think most people will agree with you and be all offended but I think it is fine. Women generally react to men saying things like that in a bad way because it makes them realize that thier husband doesnt think they are perfect. Why should he? There is no way a human wife could be perfect. It is just his opinion and at least you know he is an open and honest person.
    If you dont want to get them then dont, but respect his opinion for what it is. I think my SO needs to go on a diet, it doesnt mean I hate him or disrespect him.
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 1:04 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• But losing weight and going through a costly and painful surgery are different!
    Anonymous

• Hmmm.... I dunno if he was being an a$$ about it that's one thing but if it was like "how would you feel about new boobies" I would think he was the most thoughtful hubby ever as mine has already been informed he will be buying me new boobies after we are done having kids!!!
    SweetPea05

Answer by SweetPea05 at 1:07 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• Well, my hubby gets annoyed when I jokingly say that I want a boob job. He says 'your boobs are perfect stop saying that.' It's sweet, but I sometimes really do want bigger boobs. I hardly have any!
    Anonymous