i keep havin sharp pains in my cervix

hello fellow moms! i am 34 weeks now :) for the past few days i have been havin sharp pain, kinda like stabing pains, in well im guessin at this, but it feels like my cervix.. i am starting to get worried about it.. pleas eif you have been threw this or know what it is let me know!!! thanks a bunch!

jannaboo

Asked by jannaboo at 1:03 PM on Nov. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• No one told me about the ligaments constantly changing!

Anonymous

• I'm 35 weeks and I had the same problem so I called my OB and was told it just my ligaments and because this is baby #4 for me, I'd be feeling the ligaments stretching a lot more than I would have with 1st pregnancy. Hope this helps! Call your OB if your still worried!!
    angieluv

Answer by angieluv at 1:08 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• If the sharp pains are happening when you have a quick movement like sitting up, coughing, sneezing, rolling out of bed, etc. then it's just your ligaments stretching. If you are feeling more of cramping going on just randomly then I would ask your OB/Doc/Midwife.
    Anonymous