Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how can we?

my hubby ex filed a pfa against dh saying he abused their not true but we have been coroperating with the investigation and we r finding out that bm showed up at cys smelling and my ss showed up dirty and smelling like pee, he has anit socail behavor, and it didnt faze him when his mom walked out of the room and left him with a stranger so she could go and smoke well he was being questioned we asked if we could get full custody of his son if she was that horable but they said no the investigation found that my dh was inicent (wich we knew already) we r afraid since we have been seperated from my ss for over 2 months that hes going to rebell or not want to go back to his moms? what can we do to maintain custody of him? no they dont ahvea custody agreement on file in the court house

Answer Question

Asked by rainmommy at 1:05 PM on Nov. 16, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

Level 2 (11 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • It sounds like you need a good lawyer. I don't think anyone on here can help you with that.

    Answer by kjrn79 at 6:59 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

  • if there is no custody agreement on file then GO FILE ONE. Make it emergency request for custody if you want. And with no custody agreement in most (not all states) that means BOTH parents have equal custody. But check with your individual state law to make sure.

    Answer by MamiJaAyla at 1:03 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

  • You need a custody agreement. It will make things much clearer and something to fall back on when anything else happens. It sounds like it was a messy divorce. Maybe counseling would help the children. It would be great if the parents would do it too. Power struggles with the children in the middle rarely end well.

    Answer by Lifes-A-Dance at 10:14 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.