piog how can we

my hubby ex filed a pfa against dh saying he abused their son..so not true but we have been coroperating with the investigation and we r finding out that bm showed up at cys smelling and my ss showed up dirty and smelling like pee, he has anit socail behavor, and it didnt faze him when his mom walked out of the room and left him with a stranger so she could go and smoke well he was being questioned we asked if we could get full custody of his son if she was that horable but they said no the investigation found that my dh was inicent (wich we knew already) we r afraid since we have been seperated from my ss for over 2 months that hes going to rebell or not want to go back to his moms? what can we do to maintain custody of him? no they dont ahvea custody agreement on file in the court house

rainmommy

Asked by rainmommy at 1:06 PM on Nov. 16, 2009 in General Parenting

• wow.... can someone say "Spell Check" !!
    Anonymous

• Anon, I think she was typing fast because she is upset.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:14 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• You need to talk to a lawyer about getting custody.
    Anonymous

• go to the courthouse and file for custody of him

Answer by missanc at 2:17 PM on Nov. 16, 2009