am I or am I paroniod?

Ok, I had my 2nd dd on the 26th of August. I am set to get my Mirena in 3 days. My Df and I have been carefull, but I dont think that careful. We've used condoms but he doesnt really get satisfied with them so the pull out method has mainly been used. I know you can get preggo off pre-cum and what not so spare the lecture. I'm just curious. It feels weird though. I had my period on the 3rd of nov. and a couple days after I was completely over it I spotted. My stomach feels weird and I am nausious(sp?), it also hurts to lay on my belly and feels heavy when I lay on my back. Its too early to test but could I be preggo or am I just being paroniod?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:15 PM on Nov. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• A test will tell you for sure. It's a possibility. But your mind is also a very powerful thing!
    Anonymous

• I think you sure could be pregnant. With my first two kids I missed entirely periods that led me to think I could be pregnant. With my third baby I did get a period but it was very light for one day instead of my usual heavier period. Maybe try a different condom? There are tons of all kinds on the market. Plus when you all clear to use protection again try adding spermicidal gel to your man and in you. It also acts as a lubricant.

Good Luck With Your Family!!
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 1:20 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• OP here: and I ovulate at the tail end of my period by the way!
    Anonymous

• Take a test. I've heard of plenty of women getting pregnant just 3 months after giving birth.
    Anonymous

• sorry to make you worry more but you definitely could be pregnant. i was going to say that the "average" woman (whatever that means, right?) ovulates a couple of weeks after her period starts, but you already posted that you ovulate earlier than that. i'd wait until 14 days after you spotted and then try a test. gl!
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 2:30 PM on Nov. 16, 2009