Birthday goody bag ideas......

My DD is having an Ariel party for her 4th bday. What can I do instead of the same old Ariel crayons, sticker, candy etc. ? And what do I do for boys since they are not into Ariel?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:20 PM on Nov. 16, 2009 in General Parenting

• Dollar stores often have party pack favors. and favors don't have to match the theme. the theme is for the parents. Kids just want to have fun!

Anonymous

• How is the theme for the parents? that's really confusing.
    ...i agree. dollar tree. You could put chalk in the bag instead of crayons. Bubbles are always fun.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:24 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• bubbles stickers candy noise makers......little stupid games that are fun for 3 minutes...ummm putty or play dough....
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 1:42 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• For my son - and then my daughter I did this: I bought those big plastic balls at Toys R Us. They were less than $2 each. I wrote each kids name on it big with a sharpie. They were great and the parents loved it - no candy or crap that will end up staying in the car. I'm sure they have Aerial balls, but I just got solid colors.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:04 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• bubbles, bouncy balls, 2pcs of candy, play doh(they have the tiny packs,different kind of small art and craft things,etc..
    kathynej7142007

Answer by kathynej7142007 at 4:02 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• www.smalltoys.com has really cute tropical fish things (squirting rings, etc.)

Answer by rkoloms at 4:45 PM on Nov. 16, 2009