Sleep bags and rolling over?

Do any of you use the sleep bags (I use Cloud B lullabag) for your baby that rolls over at night? I am using one for my son (8 months) to keep him warm but he is rolling over at night (doesn't seem to have any problems, just started this about a week ago). Also, does anyone have tips for keeping their hands warm at night? The scratch mittens are too small.

SassyJulie

Asked by SassyJulie at 1:41 PM on Nov. 16, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• As soon as my son was able to roll himself over he's been sleeping on his tummy. We don't use a sleep bag - we keep the house fairly warm and we just use a onesie tshirt under a regular sleeper. You could use socks on his hands, I've never tried it because he always feels really warm in the mornings.

Answer by missanc at 1:46 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• They do make sleep blankets that have legs instead of being a bag. I bought a couple of them from onestepahead.com They are pricey but well worth it.
    Jordyn1202

Answer by Jordyn1202 at 2:20 PM on Nov. 16, 2009