about the journal post: To shut up a breastfeeding woman

no, bottle feeding is not hard, you can feed a bottle to a baby with the same hand you're holding them with while you use the other hand to multi task. my baby dosen't have to scream while i fix his bottle i know when he wants to eat so i try to have one ready for him then....yes his poop stinks, but it is poop after all...he couldn't breast feed he has some problems with the way his mouth is shaped because he was born 4 weeks premature...i think the post was her just trying to be an ass to bottle feeding moms, lady get off your high horse

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:51 PM on Nov. 16, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• NO piwife, feeding the baby is what is BEST.
    Anonymous

• Yeah...there's definitely more than one on this site to whom your post could be directed. They don't care, either.

They're so sad, actually. To derive so much pleasure from being such a wench...so sad.
    Anonymous

• Huh?
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 1:55 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• You're right - breastfeeding is much harder, but the results are worth it
    Anonymous

• No one should be berated for their choice to breast or bottle feed! Sorry that this has happened! I am a breastfeeding mom, but know that it isn't for everyone. Plus, some moms want to bf, but cannot due to issues with milk, work, etc.
    SassyJulie

Answer by SassyJulie at 2:01 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• LOL. I had three kids--breast fed one. Either way is fine. Making that formula and sterilizing the bottles,nipples and caps is a time-consuming project that is done every day. The formula that you pour into a bottle ,ready made,is too expensive. BUT, it is just as good as breast feeding. SOme women need to just relax and stop bragging about how they breast feed and will do it untll their kids are grown up.LOL. That is an exaggeration, but those of us who have read those questions know what I am talking about!!!
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 2:01 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• you shouldt care what others think. i ff my first and am now pumping for my seond. i couldt afforf a good pumpwith my first if i ahd i would have pump also/
    AND LINDALU!! EVERYKNOWS BREAST IS BEST
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 2:13 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• i just don't understand how some women can act so high and mighty doing what is just freaking natural, come on people get over yourselves and i hope the two iq points your kids get aren't the same judgemental ones you have
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 2:34 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• I read it as saying that bottlefeeding is hard work.

Feed the baby. Nobody gives two hoots and a holler how you do it. and you shouldn't give a damn what anybody thinks of ANY choice s you make. They're YOUR choices...own 'em and stop worrying about the Court of Public Opinion. It has no jurisdiction.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:38 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• why so defensive? the post was not about the breastfeeding/formula feeding discussion at all. The lady was simply sharing her experience as a breastfeeding mother babysitting a baby and she had to make formula. she never made judgments at all.
    To me your defensiveness tells me that maybe you have some issues with your own choices.
    Anonymous