do any of u ladies have relly bad hip pain and if u do what do u do to get rid of it???

ive had 2 babies and i was thinking maybe its because ive had 2 epidurals and one spinal and i had iron shots maybe??

nhemi

Asked by nhemi at 1:53 PM on Nov. 16, 2009 in General Parenting

• check your feet. my hips and back hurt like hell....I went to a foot dr,and ended up having some issues with my feet and shoes.

as soon as I fixed all that - no more hip/leg or back pain.

hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 2:17 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• See a chiropractor; you may have an alignment issue

Answer by rkoloms at 4:44 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• I have Parr's defect, which is a joint where the bone should have fused, or fused where there should have been a joint, I don't know. I can't lean over like to do dishes or my hip hurts allll day. When we had insurance (instead of AllKids) I saw a chiropractor and it helped soooo much. I felt so much better overall when I was seeing her.
    heydooney

Answer by heydooney at 5:09 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• I had physical therapy- it worked great.

Answer by Bmat at 5:24 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• chiropractor
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 6:02 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• I have it but havent done anything about it, cant afford to.
    However, I know chiropractic care helps a lot and make sure you have decent shoes.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 6:18 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• I had super bad hip pain during the middle and late months of my second pregnancy. Moving was a bitch most everyday, especially if I slept in my side. Even if I was just in one position for too long. My daughter is two weeks old and I still have hip issues, just not nearly as bad. I've found that not sitting in the same position for too long helps. You can try a heating pad, taking a warm bath, or even doing stretches. Pilates might help ease the pain as well, as it stretches out the muscles and helps loosen joints.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:11 AM on Nov. 17, 2009