How about a nice, big, "I told you so."

http://www.comcast.net/articles/finance/20091116/US.Tax.Credit.Pickle/print/

AngelDawn7

Asked by AngelDawn7 at 1:57 PM on Nov. 16, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Hope and Change for everyone

We misunderstood that one. He said ropes and chains for everyone. Boy, I wish people had listened more carefully.

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 6:29 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• AngelDawn7

Answer by AngelDawn7 at 1:57 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• When Obama signed that huge porkulus package. All the libs were sooooo happy to be getting a tax credit. Many of us women kept telling you all that it was not real. You will probably have to pay it back. No one listened. Turns out, we were right. I wonder what else we could have been right about? hmmmmm
    AngelDawn7

Answer by AngelDawn7 at 1:59 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• Hmmm, didn't Bush do something similiar????
    Anonymous

• Ok....Bush sent everyone a Tax Rebate/Credit. I got one of those. But I didn't ask fot it or expect it.
    I didn't expect a tax credit form President Obama and I never heard that there would be one. I work for whatever I get. Its called earning an honest wage. And...suprIse: I am not a Conservative Republican!!! Imagine that!
    Anonymous

• Not at all. He mailed out tax credit checks that we did not have to claim as income on our 2008 tax returns. BO's plan reduced the amount of taxes people are paying each paycheck, but that amount is going to have to be paid back with our 2009 tax returns.
    AngelDawn7

Answer by AngelDawn7 at 2:09 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• mmm mmm mmm
    Anonymous

• No, NO other President has made any such moves. Obama is the first President EVER to make attempts to stimulate the economy. Obama is running the country (and maybe the world) single-handedly. It is his mission to own the universe.

Ps- He is taking our money to run this country into the ground- the first President, EVER to take private citizens' money.

Sorry, he's not the first, only or last. It's a system problem, not a personnel problem, imo.

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 2:11 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• LMAO- tax credit checks-

Never have I received one of those-
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 2:13 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• "LMAO- tax credit checks- Never have I received one of those- "

What are you talking about? In 2008 if you paid taxes you got a tax credit check. BO's tax credit has been given throughout the year by having you pay less taxes each pay check.

AngelDawn7

Answer by AngelDawn7 at 2:16 PM on Nov. 16, 2009