jobs for moms .com

anyone have an account on there? please mail me i am in need of a stay at home job because of my son. i am needing to know what jobs are being offered, i have no credit/debit card so cannot sign up :( please mail me at tjandjenna@hotmail.com thanks a bunch!

tjandjenna

Asked by tjandjenna at 2:04 PM on Nov. 16, 2009 in Money & Work

• Are you saying you have to pay to be able to LOOK for a job from home? If that is what it is then I would look else where, I wouldn't pay to look for a job. You can go to WAHM.com and there is a message board with tons of advice and job leads. I have a home business and it works well for me with flexibilty and really good pay. you can listen to a prerecorded info call if you are interested 616-712-1118 and my profile has lots of info on it.

Good Luck :)
    ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 2:33 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• Its a scam!

This group has a list of over 100 companies that hire workers from home(EMPLOYEES). Dont pay to have a JOB.

Its a scam if you do.

I have never had to once in my life pay for a background check, drug potty test or anything. Dont pay to get a job!

http://www.NewCareer4Me.info  you will be redirected to a Cafemom group.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 3:12 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I work from home and I can help you work from home too! I am a stay at home Mom to two beautiful children. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory, No MLM! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!! Joining Internet CEO Moms is one of the best decisions I have made for my family and myself. You can have the best of both worlds too!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/

mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 11:15 PM on Nov. 16, 2009