tight pants?

i am 30 weeks pregnant and i am just wonderin if tight pants can hurt the baby? they are not real tight but i was tryin to pull them up and i pulled them really tight around the bottom of my belly and it hurt!! the dr said my baby's head was down, so do u think that the tight pants even bothered him?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:06 PM on Nov. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• they might, get some comfy pants and stop trying to look hooch
    Anonymous

• Probably didn't bother him at all, he's pretty cushioned in there by the amniotic sac but I wouldn't go around hurting for vanity's sake! But some maternity pants with the stretchy waist, or some cute leggings

Answer by missanc at 2:08 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• im not tryin to look hooch!!! i wear maternity pants, and im not sayin they were too tight im just sayin when i was pulling them up i pulled them tight around my belly!!! smart a**!!! and i jus thought i would jus say they were tight so i wouldn't have to explain all this!!! thanks very much!
    Anonymous

• No it wont hurt the baby at all:) Think about how tight a seatbelt can get... it cant be worse than that! They just arent comfortable for you but they are fine for the baby:) At the end of my pregnancies I wear the kind that have the waste way up high (right under my boobs)

I dont think the other lady was trying to be rude to you:( I think she was just telling it like it is. I have pants that definitely dont make me look "hooch" but they sure as heck arent comfortable either
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 2:19 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• no i don't think so :) if they aren't so tight that they hurt you, then they won't hurt your baby. and just the pulling up thing, he probably just felt a little bump because there are a lot of layers between him and you :)
    Anonymous

• between him and the outside i guess i meant ;)
    Anonymous