i really need your opinion, baby mama.

what do you when a guy cant let go of wanting to live with baby mom because he wants a family so bad? Like i know this guy feels a lot for mee, but he wants that family.. and it wont even happen for at least 5 or 6 months.... And i said yeah that gives me time to get my heart broken and he said no that give you time to change the things you know i dont like ( housekeeping, my sons attitude) But i know he wants to be with me, he tells me hes thought about it all of the time, and i know he cares a lot about mee... thoughts advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:27 PM on Nov. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• move on to someone that won't make you change and won't make you wait till it's time for him to leave someone else to be with you
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 2:29 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• You've heard it before"He's just not that into you". He wants to live with baby mama but loves you?? Get real.
    Anonymous

• MOVE ON!!! I know you probably don't want to hear this but girl, the guy is no good. If he is with his baby momma and is always telling you that he cares for you, he is playing you both. You need to find someone who is going to love you and only you. And love you For you. If you have to change in order for a man to want to be with you, then he is not worth being with.
    JEAmom3

Answer by JEAmom3 at 2:44 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• Just an update, no hes not with his baby mom right now. He split up with her a couple months back... And he spends 90% of his time here with me..
    Anonymous

• How is he spending so much time with you but still wanting her? Why would you even want to be with someone who wants to be with his actual family? You need to find someone who is available.
    Anonymous

• you said he wants a family and won't quit hanging around baby mama.

if he does not want to be with you as you are, then he doesn't want to be with you.

find someone who wants what you want and can work toward goals together. your emotions are blinding you to what's really going on... this guy is a dog and you don't need him messing with your self-esteem.

kick him to the curb with the rest of the garbage. let baby mama deal with that mess.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 4:54 PM on Nov. 16, 2009