Umm did we mess up its only been 3 1/2 weeks or will we be ok????

So my daughter is only 3 1/2 weeks old. Hubby has been going crazy for sex because I have not been in the mood for sex for at least 2 to 3 months now, so he has to take care of hisself.
But my question is 3 days ago we had sex and we used a condom, yeah it hurt but he was satisfied. Then today we had sex, but we were out of condoms and he did it inside of me. Will i end up pregnant again or will I be ok? I have not had my period sice I had my daughter on the 19th of October. I had been bleeding a little bit last week, but nothing since. Just barley a spot here and there.
What do you ladies think? What can I do to make sure when I go in for my 6 week check up on the 30th of this month my doc does not tell me that I am preggo again.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:33 PM on Nov. 16, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Did your doctor tell you 6 weeks?
    Anonymous

• I think your fine. I don't think you can get prego until you start your period again. They tell you not to have sex after a kid cause everything is healing, but I think you will be fine. I wouldn't worry about it.
    Anonymous

• POSTER <<<<<<<<<<<

I dont remember what he said, and my last child was over 6 years ago. I know that they said my body would not be back normal until 6 to 8 weeks. But as long as I am feeling fine does it matter?
    Anonymous

• Most likely you'[ll be OK. But tell hubby that in the future no condom, NO SEX, no exceptions.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:35 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• "What can I do to make sure when I go in for my 6 week check up on the 30th of this month my doc does not tell me that I am preggo again."

For the incident already past? Nothing but prayer.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:36 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• there was a gurl on here who had there baby july 30 b4 her 6 weeks check up she took a HPT and she was preggo .. she is now due in may 2010
    BellaDiamond

Answer by BellaDiamond at 2:38 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• there a high chance ur are preggo !! just pray all i can say !! and use protection for now on!
    BellaDiamond

Answer by BellaDiamond at 2:39 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• chances are you are ok, but you are most fertile after you give birth so BE CAREFUL

and to the PP, YES, you can get preggo before you get your first period, how do you think irish twins happen?
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 2:39 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• I just had baby doc told me not to have unprotected sex bc it was the easiest and a high chance of gettn preggo
    Anonymous

• POSTER<<<<<<<<<

Does it matter that I got right up and went to the bathroom after he was done? I saw some in the toilet so maybe it all came out. OMG I am so nervous I can not be preggo again.
    Anonymous