Work at home jobs no investment?

I need a work at home job with no investment. Any ideas ladies?

dillonsma

Asked by dillonsma at 2:42 PM on Nov. 16, 2009 in Money & Work

• Try babysitiing.
    Anonymous

• This group has a list of over 100 companies that hire workers from home(EMPLOYEES). Dont pay to have a JOB.

Its a scam if you do.

I have never had to once in my life pay for a background check, drug potty test or anything. Dont pay to get a job!

http://www.NewCareer4Me.info  you will be redirected to a Cafemom group.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 3:10 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 3:16 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

•  

I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.   They contain excellent ideas, resources and information to help you work at home.   You can find them all in my Journal here at Cafemom:

Work at Home Articles

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:46 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• I've been working at home for over a year and I've been able to find some successful jobs working at home as an independent contractor, I got some information through this site and I've gotten a lot of help try visiting the site and give them a try, they may be able to help you out if your trying to build your own business, I know they've help me. :)
    http://www.wahmjobfinder.com/livelonger
    WAHMLivingHappy

Answer by WAHMLivingHappy at 11:16 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• I make extra money working online. I've cleared over 14k in the last year, it's not a way to get rich, but you can avoid retail/fast food jobs by doing it. You can see what I'm doing at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/ if you're interested. (Everything posted is free)

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:14 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• I have started a bunch of free work at home jobs lately if you are interested please let me know I would be more than happy to share with you.
    patchthatpays

Answer by patchthatpays at 2:09 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• The company I work for has many independent representatives who sell our books with NO INVESTMENT You simple send people to a special web page (created for free for you) to buy the books and all the credit card processing, and shipment of the book is taken care of on the website. YOU ARE NEVER REQUIRED TO BUY ANYTHING.
    Commissions range from 8-10% depending on the book, and as your volume of sales increase, your commission percentage does also. The more people you tell, the more chances for sales and the more money you can make. NO INVESTMENT

Find out about the most recent and popular book here: www.stressout-book.com
    and if it looks interesting, click the contact button to send an email that you want to earn commissions, and someone will get back to you right away.
    Wishing you awesome success in whatever business venture you choose.
    DolphinChrissy

Answer by DolphinChrissy at 12:44 PM on Nov. 27, 2009