Song?

Hey everyone. I'm looking for a song to dedicate to a good friend of mine, whom I think the world of. We are both really into acoustic/indie music, so preferably something like that. Thanks a bunch!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:53 PM on Nov. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• what kind of friend? and dedicate the song for what? you have to explain more.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 2:56 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• Our relationship is unique because we met online (not a dating site), and actually haven't ever met in person due to living across the country from one another. We email all the time and talk about all kinds of things together. I feel closer to him that I do with any of my other friends. We met on an online music site, so our friendship started due to the fact that we have amazing musical compatibility. He always dedicates songs to me (rather, sends me links) to songs like Wonderwall by Ryan Adams, Just Say Yes by Snow Patrol. I'm just looking for a song that tells him how much I care about his friendship and how much I enjoy his company. Thanks. :)
    Anonymous

• My Morning Jacket "Thank you." It's a good one!
    dani2780

Answer by dani2780 at 3:04 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• Write your own

Answer by admckenzie at 6:08 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• Wonder Wall by Oasis.
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 11:26 PM on Nov. 17, 2009