Will she ever stop?????????????

Ok ladies..I've followed all of the advice I have gotten from you and my counselor,but my son's girl WILL NOT GIVE UP!!!! I have left them alone and not bothered them or got into their buiseness for almost a month now.He came out for his 19th b-day to get his gifts and celebrate with the family,without her..thank-God!While he was here he asked to use my computer to change his password on Yahoo and MySpace,cause she kept going on his sites and giving me crap.No sooner he did this she was calling him out here and asking what his password was and why did he change them.He told her"It's MY MySpace,and I'm tired of you going on there talking crap to my mom..this will stop it!"Well we had a great visit and he had fun spending some time out here in the country,riding the fourwheeler,and shooting his new gun we got for his b-day.On the way home..she called giving him crap!!!!
(continued on next page)

momz1970

Asked by momz1970 at 3:10 PM on Nov. 16, 2009 in Adult Children (18+)

• continued from previous.... My son's girlfriend called him a "momma's boy" and told him to change!He said"Sorry but that's who I am"I told him not to apologize for who he was and she should accept him for who he was!! He got home safe and sound,and I was on my way home and she began to text me..talking crap!! "Your a B!*@h and it's your fault your son will never see his baby!!"she wrote!! I asked her what was the problem now,and she couldn't keep the baby from him..he has rights!! She continued to talk her crap,and I just wrote her one more time"I'm not fighting with you anymore,so let it go,please!!"What am I supposed to do??????????Is she ever gonna let this go,or is she just gonna keep it up?I am trying soo hard not to be sucked into her game..but she is REALLY PISSING ME OFF!!!!!!!
    momz1970

Answer by momz1970 at 3:16 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• Maybe you should try to stay out of their relationship completely, don't talk to her, text her, don't reply to myspace messages. Only talk to your son, don't talk about her with your son either. Just pretend like she doesn't exist and that it is only your son and grandson. Sounds like she is acting childish, and trying to get you to do it also. Just forget about her, maybe someday your son will wise up and leave, if not it is his choice not yours. You will only end up making him mad at you in the long run.
    Anonymous

• I wouldn't be immature and ignore her. You won't be able to. You can document her behavior & words. You can (maybe?) figure out how to get the texts on paper and document those. I see a court case in the future related to grandparents' rights and father's rights.... document NOW. Sign, date and time also help.

Anonymous

• Or you can lock the text messages so they are not erased when you empty your inbox. I have tried to get print out of text messages because of things being said to me and the cell phone company has no way of doing it.
    lovinthislife08

Answer by lovinthislife08 at 3:38 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• Forward the text messages to your e-mail address and print them out. Keep everything organized and in a safe place - it wouldn't hurt to talk to a lawyer either about your's and your son's rights to the baby when the relationship does eventually end. I knw not every cell phone has this feature but some can record conversations - I went through all this with my ex-husband and his girlfriend, actually it's still going on but it's not as severe as it was in the beginning. I even spent time at my ex's an got audio and video recording of the things he and his girlfriend say to my children and even her children.
    momof2inCT2007

Answer by momof2inCT2007 at 3:58 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• Well it seems that your son maybe leaving and she is getting desperate. Keep records of everything that she texts and does, who knows it may come in handy later. But I wouldn't let anyone know that you are doing this, especially your son.

Other than that, ignore her. She thrives on negetive attention.
    Doodlesrevenge

Answer by Doodlesrevenge at 3:18 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• hi there ladies!!After I took my son home from his visit with me,she started in again on him!!She continued to call him a momma's boy and told him"go to your momma!!"So he left!!I didn't know he went missing till last night when his sister called and said his girlfriend called their dad and said he had been missing for the whole night and day!!!I called his dad,and asked him to please find our son,to make sure he was safe..then I called the girlfriend!!!!I let her have it with both barrels and told her that she was just being mean and hurtful to my son and she had better knock it off if she ever wanted him to return!!He was found safely,THANK-GOD,he went to his uncle's to cool off!Unfortunatley she found him,but I've heard they went home together!!Maybe she will understand now how she is treating him is WRONG!!I think he is at the end of putting up with her crap!!!You go son!!Thank you all,I've got copies of everything!!!
    momz1970

Answer by momz1970 at 7:41 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• let her have it with both barrels and told her that she was just being mean and hurtful to my son and she had better knock it off

good way to go mama

Anonymous

• Let them handle their own business. He's a big boy now. He does have rights so she can't keep him from seeing the child. She's obviously manipulating him with threats of keeping the child from him. He needs to contact a Father's Rights organization and set up his rights whether they live together or not. As for the person who told you about Grandparent's rights, most states don't recognize it and the ones that do have strict guidelines so it's not that easy to force anyone to let a grandparent see a child.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:27 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• wow i am 19 and i think that is really stupid of her, i say just ignore her people like that just want attentio and the more yu bother with er the more she is going to see she is gettin to you. just don't botter with her you can't make your son leave her, if he chooses to be with someone lik that he'll learn sooner or later . just ignore her and let her get bored because she will.
    anabelcardenas

Answer by anabelcardenas at 1:06 AM on Nov. 23, 2009