any baby shower ideas and pictures?

having my daughters first baby shower want it to be so pretty any ideas and some picture ideas?

TIFFANYSBABY

Asked by TIFFANYSBABY at 7:59 PM on Jun. 24, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I never had one for my daughter, sadly but I suggest letting the hostess do this type of thing... I think all you do is give her a guest list and show up!
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 8:40 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• Baby shower 101- Baby Shower Games and Baby Shower Ideas!
    We have included some great ideas to make the baby shower recorded in photographs as a memorable time that the baby-to-be can experience through pictures ...
    www.babyshower101.com/baby_shower_pictures.html
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 8:55 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• At mine my friend brought little onsies in different sizes for people to decorate with stamps and paints etc. Everyone signed their creations when they were done. They are some of my favorite treasures.
    rasbneon

Answer by rasbneon at 9:53 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• invite the most people as possible and home made food is better and cheaper if you go to church some may let you rent the dinning hall for little to nothing. I played a game were everyone gave advise or shared a special moment from thier labor stories and I made a sign in book that i had guest right a note to my baby so i canb show her later how loved she has been even before birth it wasnt full so i continue to write in it and plan to have people wrte more at her 1st birthday and one other thing i did was have everyone fill out an envelope to make thank you cards easier to send back
    vidasmama

Answer by vidasmama at 11:47 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• I had a raffle with a gift basket of beauty products & a makeover for the winner. Their dicket in was diapers or box of wipes. I didn't have to buy diapers for months & got many different sizes. You can also exchange them at the grocery store if you get too many of one size. My best friend also made me a 3 tier diaper cake (which was her ticket in) which was sooo cute. I have pics if you want idea's you can also google them to for more ideas. It had ribbon & all kinds of fun baby stuff.
    Jesstsilly

Answer by Jesstsilly at 11:58 PM on Jun. 24, 2008