Shredded chicken

How many things can you make with this? I pressure cooked 6 lbs of chicken breast and froze half but I have very few ideas of what to do with it. AND hubby doesn't like chick noodle soup.

Jademom07

Asked by Jademom07 at 3:30 PM on Nov. 16, 2009 in Food & Drink

• I have a zillion and one recipes. MMMMMMMM
    Anonymous

• I'd heat it with some barbecue sauce. :)

Answer by Bmat at 3:31 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• You could make an alfredo based lasagna and use some chicken in one of the layers. You could use it in a salad -- maybe a cobb salad or with southwest seasoning in a taco salad.
    RoostersMom4

Answer by RoostersMom4 at 3:35 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• Chicken tacos, chicken pot pies, chicken spaghetti, chicken and veggies, chicken caesar salad, chicken casseroles, chicken soups (don't make chicken noodle, make creamy chicken and rice or any other soup), twice-baked potatoes and chicken topping, chicken and grits, chicken and waffles, chicken frittata (and eggs), Chinese chicken, chicken wraps, chicken salad, chicken and whatever you love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

• Chicken enchiladas, bbq chicken pizza.
    Jguevara

Answer by Jguevara at 3:39 PM on Nov. 16, 2009