i think i just miscarried...any experience.?

i was sure i was pregnant, its my first month off birth control. i already have a one and a half year old daughter. i was positive i was pregnant. same nausea dizziness you name it. everything smelled funny, woke up to eat chocolate, n felt like eating things i haven't felt like in a long time. breast tenderness and all that, throwing up morning sickness. but my period came even 3 days earlier. than it was supposed to. i didnt expect it to come at all, i was already getting my old maternity clothes out. its the heaviest period ever n i couldnt even stand the first day, and i was so so sore. sooo much blood, i think i miscarried. i did do some heavy lifting the day before i "got it" (dumb idea) this happen to anyone?? opinions please.

fefe87

Asked by fefe87 at 3:43 PM on Nov. 16, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Certain birth controls can make you feel that way not being nosy but which one do you use?
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 3:45 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• I'm so sorry. My water broke about 1 hour before I miscarried. I started light bleeding in the day, then the water, then gushing blood.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:45 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• You may want to be checked by your gyn to make sure all is well in there.

I am sorry.

Answer by Bmat at 3:45 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• i was on cerazette, its a mini pill.oh yeah a lot of blood clots, no tissue yet but its only my 2nd day.
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 3:50 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• When I had mine in 2002, I had the same symptoms. All was well for almost 4 months, then the light spotting came, which turned into heavier spotting and pain. Sono from week earlier showed everything was fine, then there was no heart beat. HCG levels were dropping from earlier check up to miscarriage. I don't know why it happened, and even worse, it didn't all come out, so I had to walk around with a dead baby inside me for 4 days before the DNC surgery. I really think you should go to the doctor to make sure everything is alright. I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 3:50 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• It being your first month off of birth control it's highly likely that it's just your body getting back to "normal" from all the hormones and that is what caused all of the symptoms and even the heavier bleeding. You don't even know if you were pregnant or not so I wouldn't assume it was a miscarriage. But if you suspect it is, i'd make a trip to the ER or your dr.
    AngeLnChainZ

Answer by AngeLnChainZ at 3:59 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• I have had several miscarriages and mine always started with crazy cramping and back aches. It really sounds to me like your body adjusting to life off birth control. But I would call the doctor to be sure.
    angelmom713

Answer by angelmom713 at 4:11 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• I had the exact same thing happen to me and it does sound like a miscarriage, I didn't know I was pregnant and I was moving furniture, come to find out I was 5 weeks along. You can get a home test and take it and if it comes back positive then *hugs* you did miscarry. When I went to the doctor he said that I had the HcG levels of someone that was only 5 days pregnant not 5 weeks. HcG levels stay in your system for 2 or 3 days after the miscarriage. I had to go back a couple of times to make sure that mine were dropping. I am sorry.
    Anonymous

• I thought that I was having one too. I had heavy bleeding for 2 weeks with heavy clots and all. I went to the dr and he said it was the hormones from the pills and had to give me something to stop the bleeding and that stopped it in a few days. I was also told that I probably had Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome, which can cause the heavy bleeding. I personally would call the Dr office first thing in the morning and tell them what is going on and see what they suggest just to be safe.
    Anonymous