Date night what do you do and how often !?

We had our first one in 6 mnths on Saturday .
We had dinner and Xmas shopped for our kids.

baby1love

Asked by baby1love at 3:51 PM on Nov. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• this coming sat we goign to watch newmoon and go out for few drinks we go out maybe 2 times per year by ourselves
    BellaDiamond

Answer by BellaDiamond at 3:53 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• go to the mall together n dinner. i've been married 2 years and a half. did it like 4 times.
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 3:53 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• we go to the movies once a week and go shopping for us or our kids after the movie. on sundays, after football, we go for ice cream and on saturdays we take our kids to an amusement attraction, zoo, or go carts, something of that sort.
    Anonymous

• We never do it. We have 3 kids, the oldest is 14 and we never go out without them.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:55 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• We try to each time Hubby's home (which is about every 4-6 weeks). The last date night we had was my Birthday, Hubby took me out to eat and then a comedy show, and then a movie. It was a very thoughtful gift. I asked him the next time he's home if we could just go somewhere quiet and have some much needed time alone.. I don't care if it's just down a dirt road in the middle of nowhere, I just want time with him.. ;-)
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 3:56 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• WIthout the kids? Hmmm...I can't remember! Maybe I need to put one on the calendar.
    Anonymous

• Now that the kids are older we try to do a date night once a week or every other..this weekend we cooked a beautiful meal together, did the planning and shopping for it together, had a nice bottle of wine, a fire, we ate by candle light....laughed...danced to some jazz vocal blends and then took a bubble bath...

however sometimes it is
    A noisey sports event, camping or a long drive...
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 4:00 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• Um almost never and who knows what we would do.
    Our oldest is 9 and since we had her we've been on maybe 8 dates. Most of those were in the first 2 years but we had to drive 8 hours to visit his inlaws to have someone to watch the kids (by the time she was 2 we had 3 kids).

We had our first "date" in 4 1/2 years back in January. We went to dinner and a movie for our 9th anniversary. The last time we had been out just the two of us for a date had been June 2004.
    I think we've been out once since then and it was just to lunch while we were doing grocery shopping. My dad watched our 3yo while the older kids were at school.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 4:26 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• 2-3 times a year. our birthdays & our anniversary .... if we're lucky.

We'll eat, maybe go to a movie or shoot pool.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 4:31 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• uggh...not often enough!! im hoping to squeeze a date night in this weekend--im going to drag hubs to see the new twilight! and if he doesnt want to, then, well, i'll take one of my girlfirends for a date night!! haa!
    iamcafemom83

Answer by iamcafemom83 at 6:39 PM on Nov. 16, 2009