Have you cleaned your house today? WHat is for dinner? Is the laundry done?

Are you lazy and just wasting away your life on Cafemom? I am sick of myself. It is time to get my life back.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:18 PM on Nov. 16, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I did laundry last night because the cat threw up on the bed. Supper is soup, which is cooking now, and blueberry cobbler, which is warm from the oven. No house cleaning at all. I have a part time job in the morning, then I took an hour and a half to shop for groceries and came home at 2 very worn out. No cleaning going to get done today other than dishes.

Answer by Bmat at 4:21 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• LOL...yes as clean as it will get today. we will b having pot roast for dinner. yes I did 2 loads.

And I know what you mean about being on CM it is soo addicting...lolsweepingaprondoing laundryWhew I'm tired.

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 4:21 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• The dishes washed themselves...clothes were done yesterday,the house stays pretty clean. We are having grilled morracan chicken and homemade hummingbird cake for desert.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 4:25 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• omg u sound like kerri .. a gurl i met on here
    Anonymous

• I have had house guests for 7 days and have been getting up at 5am to get the majority of house work done before they woke up. My transmission totally broke. My daughter is sick. And Im trying to distract myself from reality for a bit.

LOL........ but I have to come back to earth here in about 20min. ugh.
    Anonymous

• Dishes have been done since last nights supper. House is clean, only a couple of loads of laundry to do when the kids get home, i want to wash their clothes. Tacos for supper.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 4:31 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• I'm with OP... I need to get the fump off here lol.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 4:34 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• Not as clean as I would like for it to be, however I did get a few important things done. And dinner is Taco's tonight...laundry needs to be folded!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 5:00 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• I unloaded and reloaded the dishwasher, put in a load of laundry, made my bed, helped DH get his lunch ready for work, drank coffee with him, got my shower and got dressed, got 4 boys ready for school, made their lunches, dropped them at school, came to work and when I get off work I will get the boys today, go home and cook spaghetti, put clothes in the dryer, eat , do homework, read books with the boys, bathe them and put them to bed. Today is productive! I have 1 load of laundry that needs to be washed and that is about it for Monday!
    JLynn0871

Answer by JLynn0871 at 5:08 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• I'm at work. I stay on cafe mom all day. My job is boring..........yes, my house is clean. LOL
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 5:59 PM on Nov. 16, 2009