I know I'm going out of town for Chirstmas. I really like to decorate my home even though I will not be here.

Would you decorate? I plan on decorating my home and yard for my 4yr. old son.

goldielock37

Asked by goldielock37 at 4:35 PM on Nov. 16, 2009 in Holidays

• Oh yes, most definitely. I like the "feeling" the decorations leave and they start going up after Thanksgiving and stay up until after the New Year. So most definitely I would decorate even if I wasn't going to be at home for the holiday.
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 5:23 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• yeah y not!! ur doing it for your son thats what matters he will enjoy b4 and after cmas
    Anonymous

• LOL... we are leaving on the 19th and not coming home until Jan 2.

I am NOT going all out. We will put up some of the decorations but not the tree.
    Anonymous

• we are going out of town for christmas as well and we are decorating. we are turning on our lights thanksgiving night, even though we will be leaving mid-december. and we are putting up the tree and other decorations right before thanksgiving as well. that way we can enjoy christmas at our home as well. we will not be returning until after the new year.
    Anonymous

• I think it would be a good idea. That way people might think you are home and not break in.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:08 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• Absolutely you can enjoy it for weeks! Plus its fun to decorate and make those memories with your family.
    Anonymous