Is this a crazy time of year for you too???

Starting around Halloween our lives just get nuts. We almost always have a house guest between Nov. - Dec. We have many holiday parties to go to and to host. And then on top of it .... we are going away for 2 weeks this holiday season. Just Nuts!

Share what craziness you have planned and if you have any great time/sanity saving tips.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:36 PM on Nov. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well, this time of year the schedule gets crazy for me because my daughter is involved in a local dance production here that is every year the weekend after Thanksgiving. So around Halloween the rehearsals start getting hectic and jamming up the schedule. Now we are into it full swing and after that it's Dec and everything seems to happen at once then! I have learned to do a lot of my shopping and ordering ahead of time so that I can try to slow down and enjoy the season more once it is here. Otherwise it's rush rush and no time to slow down to enjoy things like baking and visiting etc. Planning ahead is key for me. I have a food shopping list for the big holiday meals that I keep each yr so I don't have to scramble so much. Little things like that make a big diff for me! AND my holiday cards are done and ready to go on Dec 1 ! One less stresser to worry about come Dec!
    momrocks1000

Answer by momrocks1000 at 4:48 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• Most suicides occur between Thanksgiving and Christmas, but in these days, I think it's like Halloween through New Years.

Anonymous

• we've got family holidays everywhere. my family does thanksgiving and xmas on different weekends from the actual holiday so we can all attend. Then We attend my bf's family on the holiday itself. My oldest will be 13 on December 21 so we have to have a teen party, my other daughter will be 3 on Dec 7. Nothing like breaking my bank at this time of year!!!
    roxyann76

Answer by roxyann76 at 5:27 PM on Nov. 16, 2009