Do you do this?

When I have visitors and they insist on washing the dishes ok I let it go but on the day they are leaving they wash them again but I'd rather wash them again...am I strange? I mean I wash everything sheets, towels etc.
Maybe it is some form of OCD...hmmm!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:43 PM on Nov. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yeah no I never do that!
    Anonymous

• I wash all the linens... but I dont re-wash the plates if they have already been washed.

Depending on who it is, I will air out the guest house and my house because it smells of them.
    Anonymous

• Nope i never have redone my dishes after guests leave. lol sounds like OCD :)
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 4:49 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• I'd love to eat at your home! Probably the cleanest dishes Id ever eat off of!

LOL.... said with love!
    Anonymous

• I don't do it but we all have our things that bug us and could be considered ocd-ish. If someone (even a close friend or fam member) borrows clothes or returns clothes my kids have left at their house and they have washed them...I HAVE to rewash them before we wear them because I can't stand it when our clothes smell like something other than what I am used to! I always use the same detergent (tide) and fabric softener (downy) and if they don't smell like that they don't seem clean to me. So,,,,,,,,,,I get ya mama! : )
    momrocks1000

Answer by momrocks1000 at 5:02 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• I have neat-freak (OCD-ish) tendencies, re-washing is not one of them.
    Well, unless the person washing obviously did not do a good job.... LOL.
    catholicmamamia

Answer by catholicmamamia at 5:18 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• I never look a gift horse in the mouth lol then again noone has ever offered to do dishes for me
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 5:30 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• I only re-wash the dishes if my husband did them. Because he sucks and never washes the bottom of anything so it still has grease and food stuck on it. If my company washed them, great! i dont have to!
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 5:51 PM on Nov. 16, 2009