Have you gone to go see" 2012" ?

Action, Suspense, Sad it was a good movie kind of makes you think...What if?

It is a very scary thought. I just pray that it is not true what they say about 12/21/2012 I would love to believe the world will continue to go on as it has for billions of years it is all a cycle we are born live then we die.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:59 PM on Nov. 16, 2009 in Entertainment

• I thought it was horrible, worst acting i've ever seen (besides prom night) and why are you worrying so much? if it's gonna happen it will happen and there's nothing you can do about it.
    Hali_Taylor

Answer by Hali_Taylor at 5:58 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• We enjoy it. Has a happy ending, in that there is hope for humanity after all that happened. 

Just enjoy the movie for what it is.  A movie.  =]

Anonymous

• everyone is getting all scared with this whole 2012 crap. please people!!! get real, it wont happen, you'll see.
    Anonymous

• anon :14

Did you see the movie?
    Anonymous

• No. If I saw it in the theater, I would get motionsick....the movies with special effects make me sick. I have to close my eyes and listen, not watch the movie. SO...I will maybe watch it on a small screen TV when it it comes out on DVD. MAybe. It really doesn't look that good.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 10:12 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• No, I haven't seen it yet. I don't want to REALLY, but I know I will LOL.

I have this weird thing about apocalyptic movies. I looove to watch them even though they freak me out. I hope it isn't too bad. It certainly looks interesting, but I just think.... maybe it's not such a great idea. It will just feed the mass hysteria which is bad for all of us - even if something bad really isn't going to happen.
    sweetheart1985

Answer by sweetheart1985 at 10:43 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• Looks good, uh oh, motion sickness? Im in trouble.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 2:51 PM on Nov. 18, 2009

• To motion sickness, I'm the same way but really there wasn't that much it showed most of it in the previews. I didn't feel sick at all from it.

It was very disappointing. I was expecting more. A very weak plot.
    Anonymous