Another baby in the future?

before we had our first child we aggreed that we only wanted one child... my son is almost 1 year old and i think i want another one in a few years and it sounds like my fiance is coming around to the idea also but im not sure... did any of your SO want more than one child? im also afraid about attention to give to both children does it come natural to love and care for them the same?

jaksonsmommy

Asked by jaksonsmommy at 5:09 PM on Nov. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes... you will be amazed that you could love another child as much as the first... but you do. You simply love them differently. It is an odd thing when I look at my 3 kids that I could have THAT much love... and it isnt the same... but I am over flowing.

Each child is different and you love them for all that THEY are. It is incredable.... truely incredable.
    Anonymous

• we always wanted 2 kids, we have a girl and a boy so we're done lol but like pp said you love them the same amount just different things about each of them makes you love them in a different way
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 5:21 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• We always wanted 2. Then our son was born and He basically is making it very apparent that he does NOT want a sibling or sane parents lol!!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:50 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• I would never want one child. I dont know the reasons why parents choose to have only one child. i was a only child and i liked it like that but for me i wanted more then one kid because i want alot of kids. Obviously not to the point where financially we cant take care of them. i have a 5 year old daughter and a 3 1/2 year old daughter. we are going to have another baby and i am due april 1.
    Anonymous