almost 7months pregnant an noticed sumthn help

seems like when i swet an goto wipe under my boobs its like a milk smell is this normal third baby on the way feb so inever noticed this with my 2 other kids wich are now 5 an 2 any input?

ohmama213

Asked by ohmama213 at 5:09 PM on Nov. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Its norm. Before I gave birth my breast would leak. Just go to a store and by those milk pads that way it will soak it up.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 5:10 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• the nipple part is not leaking but m y body is like letting of f with the swet a milk smell its weird
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 5:12 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• thats strange cause im getting that smell too when i sweat...its not terrible or anything, but its just different than your normal sweat
    Anonymous

• is normal , my baby is almost 3 months ,a nd the same thing is happenin to me . lol

just by breast pads .

and the weird smell , is cuz the sweat and milk odor are combined !

and if this didint happened in your previous prenancies , remember is because , not all pregnancies are the same !
    happymom1988

Answer by happymom1988 at 10:49 PM on Nov. 16, 2009