Drug test question....Will I be clean?

I need to be clean in 21 days. I only use marijuana and lately have been only smoking about two pinch hitters a day. I have been smoking atleast two years. I have been drinking 100 oz of water a day and am start drinking cranberry juice. I also am taking cranberry supplements three times a day. will i b clean?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:41 PM on Nov. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My friends hubby found out on a Wednesday that he had to drug test on a Monday to complete his interview for the job he had been wanting. He went to the head shop and bought some kind of flush. It comes with pills that break down the THC in your fat cells and he drank and drank and drank water and he exercised.. also helps. Anyway, he tested clean on that Monday. So will you if you have only smoke the few pinners and have been off for 21 days. WATER WATER WATER is your very best friend. Good luck and OF COURSE it's your body and the gov't should stay out of it. The posters that are wishing you ill will are just haters and would probably be happier if they would just smoke a bowl.

Chickie12

Answer by Chickie12 at 6:56 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• no. water doesn't get out toxins easily. especially THC, which will stay in your fat cells for 30 days.  If water got rid of fat, we'd all be healthier.  stop smoking that stuff

Anonymous

• you have to stop smoking. stop smoking and keep drinking the water.

And anon is wrong. out of all the things you can drink water is one of the BEST things you can do to get rid of the toxins in your body. That's why so many people do water fastings.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 5:47 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• yes, you will be negative
    Anonymous

• I hope you get busted because you obviously haven't learned your lesson. Why would you continue if you know you have a chance of getting caught?
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 5:53 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• Well, if you don't stop smoking, all that other stuff you're taking/drinking won't make a difference one bit.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 5:53 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• Why would you smoke if you know you might have to take a drug test? Don't you know it's illegal?
    Anonymous

• "Why would you smoke if you know you might have to take a drug test? Don't you know it's illegal?"
    Um because I like it and it is MY body not the freaking goverments. I should be the only one who should be able to tell me what I can put into my own body. Theres lots of things that are illegal. Give me a break. Marijuana is NATURAL from our earth!
    Anonymous

• I hope you fail, like you have at parenting.
    Anonymous

• Dont stress all these rude judgemental ppl up in here! They know nothing about you and in my opinion have no reason to wish that you fail. If you would like to send me a personal message so we can talk that would be cool, but if not good luck and just keep doing what your doing!

31angelmommy3

Answer by 31angelmommy3 at 7:13 PM on Nov. 16, 2009