my 3 1/2 old daughter has decay teeh the top 4 and i seen 3 doctors 2 out of 3 told me no worries it will be fine and one told me put her to sleep and have all 4 pulled i am so nerves i have no clue some one help me please?

tooth decay

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:59 PM on Jun. 24, 2008 in Kids' Health

• To the poster, did you see a dentist about this? OR medical doctors? If you haven't seen an actual dentist, you may consider going to a dentist that specializes in children and tooth decay.
    Anonymous

• I have read that even tooth decay on baby teeth can lead to future decay on adult teeth. I'm sure there are many exceptions.
    thelovehater

Answer by thelovehater at 9:30 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• All my kids had tooth decay by the time they were 3. I did everything right for them not to. But because I had problems with my teeth as kid the dentist told me the thin enamel was passed down to my kids. So no matter how much I brushed their teeth they still had tooth decay. But my first born I took to a children dentist and she pulled all her four teeth out. Bad idea. She felt so bad that she didn't have her teeth when she went to school. She didn't actually get them in until she was about 7 years. I went to another children dentist and he fixed all my kids teeth my capping them. He never pulled one tooth.
    lupe7

Answer by lupe7 at 11:54 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• brush her teeth harsher and dont put her to sleep and have them pulled.
    fishersmom06

Answer by fishersmom06 at 2:30 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• How in the world does a little one have teeth like that?
    Do you not take care of them?
    Do you brush them?
    What do you feed her to get her teeth like this? Alot of sugar?
    Geesh
    Anonymous

• How dare you attack this MoM and blame her for her daughters teeth getting decay. Why did you post anonymously? My son has decay and I brush his teeth 2 and 3 times a day and floss...he eats mostly fruits for snacks and rarely has sugar. And his water is always nursery water with Flouride.
    stevensmommy05

Answer by stevensmommy05 at 8:26 PM on Jul. 20, 2008