What did you get teased about in school?

The size of my feet. After kids they got even bigger!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:02 PM on Nov. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• from kinder til about 4th I was the freaky tall girl

and from 4th til highschool I was the fat girl

u never win, right?
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 6:06 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• Just for being me, they called me "weird" for no apparent reason. Oh and because i was hispanic. yea calling me a beaner in elementary school. Nice huh?
    Anonymous

• The size of my head. I also have really thick hair so that just adds to the illusion of a huge head. It was horrible. My mom used to try and make me feel better by telling me it's because of my big brain which made me smarter then the other kids but that is a small comfort to a 7 year old.

Anonymous

• Lets see? Braces, big nose, big ears, being to skinny, a lot of things. I out grew it all except my ears still stick out and hair hides that so OK its all good.
    lbranta

Answer by lbranta at 6:07 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• Because I wore glasses.
    Anonymous

• Hair, and being chubby, and before puberty fine i could see it, but after i lost thinned out some..ive always been thick though but the same kids that were used to teasing me kept it up! they made my life HELL
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 6:08 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• I didn't really get teased. If I did it wasn't enough to make a lasting impression I guess.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 6:09 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• silly things. I have a thick skin and really dont take things that seriously. The only thing I can remember is the fatty part under my arm.... duh... if I didnt have that extra skin how would I raise my arm????

I think much of school house teasing is view point... if it is something that you too are self concious about it will bother you... if not it just rolls off.
    Anonymous

• My clothes, freckles, not being popular. Today most of the people who I have seen who teased me, are much worse off. They look 10 years older and have lousy jobs. Some are even in jail.

I learned a long time ago not to care about what other people think of me. It's a pathetic person who has to dump on someone else to make themself feel better.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 6:19 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• My parents didnt have alot of money so I got teased when I couldnt go out with my 'friends' (some friends huh) and bc I wore some outfits twice in one week. I wore a shirt on Monday and then on Thursday or Friday I would wear it again (it was clean, I NEVER had dirty clothes)
    DarthPink

Answer by DarthPink at 6:21 PM on Nov. 16, 2009