About puppy's daily routine??

Hi, I have 8 weeks old Siberian Husky puppy.

I've just taken her home last Sunday and she keeps getting up every 1-2 hours at night time. (to go potty and play)
And the most of the day, she's asleep!

Is this normal? I'm afraid that she taking a long long nap prevents her from the deep sleep at night.

Should I just let her be or should I do something??
Any advice?
Thank you so much!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:03 PM on Nov. 16, 2009 in Pets

• One thing about puppies is they play hard and sleep harder. She is young so her bladder is not very big at this point. It is normal for them to need to get up during the night. This should start to change as she gets older. But some things that may help are the time you feed. I feed mine about 6 every night . When is the last time you let her out before you go to bed. Try to get her on a good schedule that will help also.
    KyliesMom5

Answer by KyliesMom5 at 10:17 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• Puppies are alot like children..wake her up and train her to sleep at night. Make sure that she eats awhile before going to bed set a routine for going out before bed and have a quiet time then as well so she doesnt get stimulated to play. Pretty much like a child, the only difference is that they grow up way faster...so enjoy her puppy stage.
    odieellen

Answer by odieellen at 12:08 PM on Nov. 17, 2009