Does it bug you that there are naked women and/or sex scenes (that seem to focus mainly on the woman) in what seems like it's every movie now days?

it drives me insane. it's so stupid. especially when it has nothing to do with the story line and they just throw it in there.

Hali_Taylor

Asked by Hali_Taylor at 6:07 PM on Nov. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Not only does sex sell, but women sell. I've noticed that they have made women in to nothing but sexual idols/icons/toys more than anything. If you see a half or completely naked man on a movie, it's usually a fat, bald guy or something. And it also seems to me like they always have these dweeby, dork guys with the unrealistically attractive women. I hate how degrading they are toward women now days. It's like they have made THAT the definition of a woman. A "perfect" looking, slutty, woman with plastic surgery or airbrushing is all you see. And people actually determine a woman's value by how sexually appealing she is.

Anonymous

• Only when I am trying to watch a movie with my mom, then it's like "Oops, there's a boob!" "oh look that man and woman are going to have sex now."
    Anonymous

• Yes it bothers me. But they do say sex sells.
    lbranta

Answer by lbranta at 6:09 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• What bothers me more is the sexual innuendo in so-called kid's movies. Even G-rated isn't immune.
    Anonymous

• It bothers me.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 6:12 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• Yes it bothers me, but what really gets me is these commercials that have been airing. They are so sleazy. Some of these are based on just "sex". It drives me nuts. Lets have some guys parading around showing off their shit... see how our SO feels then! I would LOVE it!! They wonder why women are SOOO depressed... Look at what they show in magazines, and tv. it's everywhere. We are supposed to look like them? Psshhh... times have changed!
    Anonymous

• hate it
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 6:14 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• No, its too cheesy to upset me.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 6:19 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• yup! i hate it!
    mominbolt

Answer by mominbolt at 6:20 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• it really doesn't make sense to me, why this bothers any one. obviously your SO isn't cheating withe the women in the movie/commercial etc... so, why get your panties in a bunch. seriously, why is everyone so insecure that this bothers them?
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 6:21 PM on Nov. 16, 2009