how to reach the big O ?

i cant ever reach that point during sex and i want to any tips?(hope this isnt inapropriate)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:16 PM on Nov. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• Toys!!! Buy a lovely vibrator! WELL worth the money and possible embarrassment you may have from mentioning it to your SO the first time ;)

I was worried about feeling silly in front of my dh....but now...it has made our love life OUT OF THIS WORLD! Worth it!

Its the only way I can O
    Anonymous

• I have always had an O since i got with SO. But i do know that i have to concentrate in order to reach orgasm. I sometimes start thinking that the sex this time isn't good, then i realize that I'm thinking about my plans for the next week, something i saw on the news, things that have to be done around the house, etc. As soon as i start concentrating on what's going on i reach orgasm pretty quick.

Toys are also a GREAT thing to bring into sex. I tried to hide my vibrator when SO and i first moved into together and after he found out i had one, HE wanted to start using it during sex!! Talk to your guy first though and make sure he is comfortable with the idea.

Anonymous

• Vibrators are great but I find that they are not always handy. Just use a finger and rub your clit until you feel the orgasm. The vibrator can also help you have a vaginal orgasm which is more intense but the point is that you can have two kinds of orgasm. Both are pretty great. I can't have one through intercourse but can through receiving oral sex or rubbing.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:08 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• Keep your mind clear. Also don't forget to breathe. Sometmes we are just taking in shallow breaths or even holding our breath. Take in deep breaths when you are getting close sometimes that is what you need to send you over the top.
    Anonymous

• just my suggestion: get on top of him, instead of going str8 up and down rock back and forth, as you rock forth sqeeze ur thighs together. it can be a lil intense at first, but trust me you will reach it in no time......O try to actually think about sex, after all its all in the mind
    kiyad22

Answer by kiyad22 at 7:49 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• vibrators have always done it for me.......! my hubbs doesn;t mind them either, thinks its hot!
    iamcafemom83

Answer by iamcafemom83 at 8:53 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• RELAX! If you worry about it it will make it worse. Just try to have a completly clear mind and enjoy what is going on. And I agree, try some toys. Might also have to give him a little guidance (do this, don't do that...)
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 9:20 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• Definitely need to be able to do this one by yourself first unless you are specifically referring to marital sex?
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 11:14 PM on Nov. 17, 2009