TTC early symptoms?

Hi

I am TTC and not sure if I conceived this month. About 5 days after ovulating almost instantly my breasts becames swollen, heavy and the area around my nipples sore as well as my nipples became very sore almost untouchable. I think it was too soon to have sore breasts if I was pms'ing that usually happens the week before not 2 and a half!
Im not sure if this is a sign it is too early to take a test since my period is not due till the end of the week. Has anyone had this happen to them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:19 PM on Nov. 16, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• My first symptoms were exhaustion...the week after conception.

Answer by gdiamante at 6:25 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• I have had this happen to me my breast started to hurt two days after I ovulated I was convinced that I was pregnant and I ended up getting my aunt flow five days early but that was me GL and Baby Dust
    lazo060109

Answer by lazo060109 at 8:53 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• I had the same symptoms last month and it was nothing other than my hormones and I started a week later, which for me was a week earlier. You never know, all women are different. GL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:15 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• I had early symptoms about a week after conception maybe a little later but not much. I have symptoms now but I'm stuck with the 2 week wait (have 3 days left) but no AF early but that's just me. Good luck and lots of baby dust to you!!!
    bjw_053109

Answer by bjw_053109 at 12:08 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• Well I am Happy to say that I am 4 wks preggo! :) Thank you all for your answers.
    gurl2033

Answer by gurl2033 at 4:44 PM on Nov. 26, 2009