What's with all the WEIGHT posts?

I must've missed it this weekend. But is everyone that shallow? Come on, I think not. Get off your high horses, everyone is special in their own ways, fat, thin or inbetween and at different size in their life. Dont' feed into Hollywood evilness...start supporting one another. Have some empathy and sympathy. What happened, aren't there any good people on here anymore? I am sad : (

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:21 PM on Nov. 16, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Evil rules, it is sad
    Anonymous

• there is a big difference between maintaining ones weight for the express purpose of being sexually appealing (vanity). and maintaining ones weight for health and longevity. i would fit into the latter of the two... i do not feel that being thin is feeding into "evilness", i am making a long term investment in my health. 2 years ago i was a sz 16-(almost 18) now i am a 6... i do frown on people who complain that they are fat, and talk about eating junk- it is sad.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 6:41 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• Weight questions are valid questions for an ANSWERS forum. It's something many of us are concerned about but for health reasons not vanity. I do NOT want to be a size 2 again but I want to be a healthy weight. I also am willing to help other women by telling them how I lost 50 lbs if they want encouragement to do it as well. America has turned out to be a nation of obese people. Some of us want to change that and get back to Healthy U.S.A.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:13 AM on Nov. 17, 2009