7 months and baby moving alot

Its been 3 days and the baby has been moving none stop. Once the baby moves around it makes its hard for me to breathe. Its even hurts when the baby is moving around and I always end up peeing on myself. I hate it the most because its not a little its alot of pee. Everyone tells me its normal and the baby is just getting ready, but Im still worry about my baby. All day I feel light headed and really tired. Is this sometime I should worry about or Im just driving myself crazy?

i_am_ur_kittie

Asked by i_am_ur_kittie at 6:47 PM on Nov. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Fetal movement is a good thing for the baby, but sucks for us! I am 7 months also and mine moves ALL THE TIME! I dont even bother with my kick counts becuase he is literally almost always moving!
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 6:49 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• i have the opposite problem! this kid only moves around once in awhile, THAT freaks me out!! im 28 wks....well, if i were you, I would try not to indulge in anything that may have caffeine or excess sugar in it (sugar, sugary drinks like juice or soda) that may help cut down on the squirminess. Try wearing a pad to catch any drips that may come out...they're a lifesaver!! soon, he/she wont be able to wiggle around as much, ya know, the whole space thing! i wish i could give ya an answer, but the movement is a good thing!!
    iamcafemom83

Answer by iamcafemom83 at 6:52 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• My son moved around A LOT! Which is a good thing! Your probably feeling light headed because your tired! At this point that baby is probably keeping you up at night. Try and monitor his movements and if your at home. When he sleeps take a nap. You may not think he ever sleeps but they do! Its amazing! If you have tiredness and have a headache in the back of your neck then you should probably call your doctors and have your blood pressure checked. I was about 7 months when my blood pressure started getting really high. I had a headache for two weeks and had no idea that it meant my blood pressure was high! So keep track of that!
    smarie1011

Answer by smarie1011 at 6:56 PM on Nov. 16, 2009