Missing Fayetteville, NC girl found...

It's local news for us, but it made HLN. They have been talking about her just about every night for about a month. She 'went missing' about a month ago. I don't know the entire story, but, she was taken from her mother. Custody given to her aunt. Then she was given back to her mom. Mom was recently arrested for child abuse, human trafficking, and prostitution. I hope to God the prostitution was not her daughter.
They found her body today, in the area they thought she would be. She was 5 years old. I don't know what was done to her. I don't think I want to know. I cried when they had the news about finding her.
The principle of the school she attended goes to my church. This is going to be devastating to her classmates, and the family members that actually loved her, her mom certainly did not. This is such a horrible thing, and I hope to God it doesn't happen to any of you.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:50 PM on Nov. 16, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Also, a man is in custody, I think the mom's bf. I hope they convict all that did this to her. I wish for worse then just conviction, actually.
    Anonymous

• These stories just make me want to pull my babies in even closer!
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 6:52 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• I hope that they burn in hell, seriously how evil can you be to sell your five year old daughter into prostitution and I am not normally so judgmental but seriously! I heard on the news (in Iowa) that she was sold into prostitution....how disgusting! I don't care what your life is like, I could NEVER do something like that and live my life normally without wondering or thinking about what my child was going through....To me that is right up there with a pedophile...no concern for the child.
    MamaRoberts

Answer by MamaRoberts at 6:55 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• The fact that she SOLD her daughter makes me sick, and its interesting that the moms mom went on the news saying her daughter was a good mother SERIOUSLY thats how you define good. I feel so bad for the dad, he just sent his daughter home, thinking the mom cleaned up her act and that his daughter needed her mom...and now this!? Hes going to have to live with that forever. Both of them will be beaten to death in jail....
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 7:08 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• I posted as anon. IDK why. I just heard the girls body was found, cut up. And that they will have a harder time making a pos. id. They said parts were missing. She was found a few miles from where I live. The mom's family is behind her, saying she is a good mom. Her family should be shot in the head.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 7:09 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• This is semi-local for me too. The last I heard they had released the mom's boyfriend and arrested someone else. I saw her father on tv yesterday pleading for her return. It broke my heart!! How sad and senseless. My gramma used to say "hell won't be hot enough for some people." I think the people who do this kind of thing to innocent babies are the 'some people' she meant.

SimplyLaine

Answer by SimplyLaine at 7:16 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• Actually the girl had been missing since last Tuesday. She had been living with her father most of her life. The father decided to send her to live with her mother a mere MONTH ago! I almost hurled when I read that the mother gave her up to be a sex slave, and has been charged with human trafficking!

I was actually relieved to hear that she was not found alive--I cannot imagine the horror of being dragged into a hotel room at the age of 5 and being forced to allow disgusting pedophiles to get off on her.

May this sweet little girl rest in peace now, and may her mother and the sex ring leaders die a slow agonizing death at the hands of the most hardened PMITA inmates!!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:17 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• Oh, and I'd like to know from those who do NOT support the Death Penalty, how they still can't justify it when we have cases like this one!!!

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:25 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• This is such a horrible thing, and I hope to God it doesn't happen to any of you.

You really could have left this off.  It isn't going to happen to my kid, because I'm not into child abuse, human trafficking, or prostitution.  GAH!  May her mother burn in hell. 

Anonymous

• Horrible story. Those involved, just no words.

LK, I'm against the DP because I think it's too easy. The perps need to suffer for a lifetime- No quick ,easy, painless death under Iv sedation, Curare and KCL- Way too east, imo-

AND NO PAROLE, EVER.

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 8:16 PM on Nov. 16, 2009