Implantation signs???? tell me ur experience ladies!

Today would be my implantation day! This morning as soon as i woke i had this indegestion feeling really bad in my stomach. Then a few hrs later i had really bad lower adominal pain and felt like i was gonna start my period... now my lower back hurts and i still have that feeling of getting my period and also lower adominal pain but the adominal pain is not near as bad as earlier! so ... any similar experiences? and if not what was ur experience? thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:01 PM on Nov. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Well i am almost positive i had implantation 2 days ago. I woke up to mild cramps and when i went to the bathroom there was light brown when i wiped, that lasted a full day. The only other times that has happened has been when i was pregnant. After 2 miscarriages this year i am really hoping i am. Other than that i haven't really had any symptoms that i can think of, but i've been too busy the last week to notice even if i did.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 8:10 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• crazy farts
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:41 PM on Nov. 16, 2009